Under the current state of federal guidelines, our business is classified as an Essential Automotive Repair Service delivering essential automotive repair functions and services for our local residents.
Our team is committed to doing our best to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To that end, we are doing everything the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is asking of us to maintain a safe retail space. This includes:
- Voluntary-basis employee scheduling, with all practicing safe health guidelines: staying home if sick, washing hands often, not touching face, covering nose and mouth when sheezing/coughing, maintaining social distancing when not at work.
- NEW: Curbside service with a “No Contact Transaction” option with all correspondence done via phone or email.
- NEW: Free pickup/delivery and Uber services for qualifying purchases.
- All employees in contact with you or your vehicle wear masks, and your vehicle will be disinfected before and after service and delivery.
- Disinfecting all equipment and products in the store throughout the day.
- Minimizing cash transactions by taking credit and debit card payments.
The decision to remain open was not an easy one to make and not made for financial gain, but rather in support of servicing the members of our community.