The next step in motorcycle performance, our M5 audio kits are the loudest and clearest audio systems we’ve created. Featuring simple plug-and-play installation and paired with freeway speed output all create the best in class on bike audio experience.
Plug-and-Play Design: Designed to work right out of the box. Everything is included to make for easy installation and all to ensure less time in the garage and more time out riding.
Full Throttle Output: Audio engineered to perform on the open road. Speakers and amplifiers specifically tuned and designed to not only overcome wind, road, and exhaust noise, but to give you that second to none audio experience on your bike.
RF3 (Rockford Factory Fit and Finish): Designed and engineered to match and compliment the factory fit and finish of your bike. These components are purpose built to the exact specifications to ensure the best-in-class fitment and look.
Element Ready™: Purpose built for the harsh motorcycle environment. The speakers and amplifier are designed to stand up to water, dirt, UV, and motorcycle vibration, ensuring that your audio system will stand the test of time.
Compatibility Chart: Please review below tab for fitment before purchasing.
The HD14U-STG2 is a high-performance 4-speaker, 800-watt amplified audio system that includes the following:
• (2) 6.5″ fairing speakers
• (2) 6.5″ tour-pak® speakers
• (1) 800W 4-channel amp
• (1) amp installation kit
Upgrade this kit on air-cooled lowers by adding:
• (1) 6.5” lower speakers (see below)
Upgrade this kit to STG3 by adding:
• (1) 6×9” saddlebag speaker kit (see below)
Upgrade this kit to STG5 by adding:
• (1) 6×9” saddlebag speaker kit (see below)
• (1) 10” dual sub kit (see below)
You must flash your factory radio to use this kit. Ready to flash? Here’s a list of dealers that can flash your radio. Refer to our COMPATIBILITY chart to verify fitment before purchasing.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- No drilling or cutting required
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Kits bolt to factory attachment points
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for Harley-Davidson® models
- Speakers custom tuned to hear music over wind, road & exhaust noise at highway speed
- TMS65: 6.5″ 2-way Element Ready™ speaker with integrated phase-aligned 25 mm tweeter
- M5-800X4: 800-watt 4-channel IPX6 Element Ready™ amplifier
- RFK-HD14M5: Amp install kit for M5-800X4 on 2014+ Harley-Davidson® models
- Y-adaptors included in amp install kit supports expansion of lower fairing, saddlebag, or Tour-Pak® speakers
- T-harness integration supports front/rear fader control (requires “Rockford Fosgate 2014+ All Bikes” flash)
- T-harness features loop-thru for Digital Signal Processor (DSR1 sold separately)
- 90-degree harness included with amp install kit for Road Glide® installations
- Factory Harley-Davidson® radio must be flashed to use this kit
- Quality & Performance tested using proprietary RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- 2-Year Warranty
Model IS compatible
Model NOT compatible
Model not produced this year
BOOM!™ Box 4.31
BOOM!™ Box 6.5GT1
BOOM!™ Box GTS1
H-D® ABS Saddlebags3
H-D® Stretched Saddlebags3,4
H-D® Power Lock2
|Road Glide® Limited||FLTRK||—||—||—||—||—||—||✔||✔||✔|
|Road Glide® Ultra||FLTRU||—||—||✔||✔||✔||✔||—||—||—|
|Electra Glide® Ultra Classic®||FLHTCU||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||—||—||—|
|Electra Glide® Ultra Classic® Twin-Cooled||FLHTCU||✔||✔||✔||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|Electra Glide® Ultra Classic® Low||FLHTCUL||—||✔||✔||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|Electra Glide® Ultra Classic® Low Twin-Cooled||FLHTCUL||—||✔||✔||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|Ultra Limited 115th Anniversary||FLHTK||—||—||—||—||✔||—||—||—||—|
|Ultra Limited Low||FLHTKL||—||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||—||—||—|
|Ultra Limited Shrine Edition||FLHTK||—||—||—||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
GRAY TEXT indicates nomenclature used on some early models and later inherited.
1 Factory Radio from Harley-Davidson® must be flashed. Read advisory for more information.
2 H-D® Power Lock for touring luggage not compatible with 6×9″ bag-lid kit.
3 Saddlebags must be factory Harley-Davidson® ABS plastic to insure proper fitment with bag-lid and subwoofer kits. Fiberglass saddlebags and bag-lids not compatible.
4 Stretched Saddlebags not optimized for kits with subwoofers. Contact technical support for suggested harness brace.
5 Tour-Pak® must be detached in order to install and remove subwoofer enclosures.
NR No Radio equipped from factory. Motorcycle has storage pocket in lieu of infotainment unit.
RF1 RF Stage-1: Not upgradable. Factory equipped with “Harley-Davidson Audio Powered by Rockford Fosgate” 2-way speakers and saddlebag amplifier.
RF2 RF Stage-2: Not upgradable. Factory equipped with “Harley-Davidson Audio Powered by Rockford Fosgate” 3-way speakers and saddlebag amplifier.
— Harley-Davidson®, Road King®, Road Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Classic®, Tri Glide®, Freewheeler®, and Tour-Pak® are Registered Trademark of Harley-Davidson USA, Inc.
— Boom!™ is a Trademark of Harley-Davidson USA, Inc.