7″ Mech-Less Receiver with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 7” anti-glare capacitive touch screen
- Audio, video and Bluetooth® feature set
- Two-finger swipe user interface
- Works with Apple CarPlay®
- Works with Android Auto™ and the Google Assistant
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately; SiriusXM® subscription required)
- Works with Pandora® Music for iPhone® and Android™ phones
- Rear camera input (camera sold separately)
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC/HE-AAC music playback via USB
- Compatible with the KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifier (sold separately) via PowerStack installation
- The iLX-W650 used with the KTA-450 is a 2019 CES Innovation Awards Winner
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- USB port accommodates various devices and thumb drivesxternal microphone included
- Built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/40 peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
SIMPLE TO USE
The new swipe control interface is designed for easy use, so you can keep your eyes on the road. A two-finger swipe motion moving up, down, left, or right will control volume up or down and track skip forward or back. The two-finger swipe can be done anywhere on the touch screen, so you don’t need to swipe on a specific location.
JUST THE TECHNOLOGY YOU NEED
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto give you access to popular apps such as:
Waze: The world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app
Spotify: A digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs
Amazon Music, and more
For information on third party apps, please visit the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto websites. Android, Android Auto and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
The iLX-W650 “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The iLX-W650 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth® connection; requires an Android™ phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say “OK Google” or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices and reply to text messages – hands free.