The Wet Sounds Stealth series are powered subwoofer enclosures providing the ultimate all-in-one solution for bass in your ride! The tough and durable molded Polyethylene housings are designed to handle any harsh environment while providing superior low end output. The built in Class D amp is sealed against moisture and dirt for extra protection and power. The Remote Turn On Wire connects to the remote out on newer sound bars, but if a user has an older sound bar the sub has auto sensing as well to turn on automatically.
All AS Stealth series subwoofers have been designed with the correct connections to be “plug & play” making the installation incredibly easy on Wet Sounds Stealth Ultra HD sound bars, but will work perfectly with another brand or an older Wet Sounds Sound Bar as well. The physics of sound tell us that any subwoofer increases its output when allowed to “load” into a wall, corner, or some other structure. Since every vehicle & application is different, we suggest you experiment & move the subwoofer around to find the optimal position.
• Rotationally Molded Polyethylene Housing – tough enough to withstand harsh environments
• High Efficiency Class D Amp – sealed against moisture and dirt
• Easy Plug & Play connection with STEALTH Ultra HD Sound Bars, or any other system
• High Excursion subwoofer driver – computer matched to the enclosure
• Remote level control included
• Durable aluminum grill to match the STEALTH Sound Bars
• Auto or manual turn-on function
• Thermal & over/under voltage protection
There are no reviews yet.